Monday, January 11, 2010

Buy wedding invitations from me and 100% goes to charity!

Starting today, 100% of what I make from these invitations from now until June will go toward me raising money to participate in the Tour de Cure in Indianapolis on June 12, 2010. The Tour de Cure is a series of fundraising cycling events held in 43 states nationwide to benefit the American Diabetes Association, whose mission is to to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes. We all know have people in our lives that are affected by diabetes.
 I am riding for my brother's best friend, Joey,  who is 26 years old and has had diabetes for 22 years. Joey's twin brother also has diabetes, and both have insulin pumps.  Joey has a good life despite diabetes, but I wish this is something he and is brother wouldn't have to deal with their whole lives. Too many people suffer from this disease. Here is the link if you would like to check it out. Tour de Cure

0 comments: