Friday, November 13, 2009

Very cheap decorating ideas

I am planning the holiday lunch at my work- for 60 or so people- and I have been obsessed with trying to find the perfect, centerpieces for the long rectangular tables. The catch is they will have to cost next-to-nothing since they are coming out of my pocket (I won't get reimbursed and I don't want to ask anyway). So I have been been looking at ones that use paper, with the idea I can get cute scrapbook paper very cheaply. Here are some ideas I am considering:









Glowing Hurricane Glasses

These all could work in a wedding reception if you were so inclined... personally, I like the rosettes. I would use a paper with a metallic finish or spray some clear glitter spray paint on these to get them to catch the light. I also like the tissue paper candle holders but I still would have to buy a bunch of little glass candle holders- and at even a dollar apiece they still are more than I want to spend. Oh well, I'll think of something.

0 comments: